Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jon Snow
United States
New York City
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
goo One of the best bgg game reviewers, Marcowargamer, has just posted a youtube video this morning of the GenCon Dealer Hall being set up yesterday. Dodging fork lifts driving down the aisles and stopping to take a selfie next to the huge statue of the Frost Giant from Blood Rage, his camera man intrepidly scans the dealer booths. And sure enough, you can see huge shelving units containing the large brand new STA boxes at the GF9 booth ready and waiting for the place to open later today!

Will my pal who is there be able to snag one for me? Or will it just prove to be Mission Impossible? (Cue Theme Music)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Godwin
msg tools
mbmb
They have been posting picture on their facebook page!

The tables they have for demos are amazing!!!

And if you want a copy, why didn't you preorder one?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kirk Forthman
msg tools
I sure hope he can get there for ya bud. I can't make it to GenCon this year, but I pre-ordered my copy online. I have been checking daily for an exact release date. I am wicked pumped to play this game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
"Drool clean up on isle 5!"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Snow
United States
New York City
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
arrrh My buddy got me a copy with the three 3D space stations! Hooray! How's everyone else doing on a Con copy?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Godwin
msg tools
mbmb
chas59 wrote:
arrrh My buddy got me a copy with the three 3D space stations! Hooray! How's everyone else doing on a Con copy?

I'm not bothering to get one. I'm hoping that the space stations will be available at a later date. I don't want to have them for just the main 3 and then not for the expansions!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitch Lavender
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
You kids, get offa my lawn!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Score. Had a buddy pick up a copy for me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.