Popular Tags: [View All]
Nikos Pesmatzoglou
Greece
Agios Nikolaos - Anavyssos
Attiki
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Was playing my first game, solo and had only Romans. Auedui were first and diced to play the druid event. They must select 1-3 Gallic factions to perform limited command and special ability.

I have to questions

1. How do they decide how many and which of the Gallic factions they will choose?

2. When they make a limited command (it is cause the event asks for it) they choose only one origin or one target region for the command?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Volko Ruhnke
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello Nikos!

Nickpes wrote:
Was playing my first game, solo and had only Romans. Auedui were first and diced to play the druid event. They must select 1-3 Gallic factions to perform limited command and special ability.

I have to questions

1. How do they decide how many and which of the Gallic factions they will choose?

Per 8.2.3 bullet 2:

"When there is a choice of who gets Event benefits (such as free
actions, Capabilities, Resources, or pieces), Non-players select
themselves only."

So they choose Aedui only.

Quote:
2. When they make a limited command (it is cause the event asks for it) they choose only one origin or one target region for the command?

Thanks

Only 1 Region (which may be an origin for March for several others , for example) for an Event-directed Limited Command, per 8.1.2 and Note:

"When a 2nd Eligible Non-Player by the Sequence of Play is to execute a Limited Command (2.3.4-.5), the Non-player instead receives a full Command plus a Special Ability option. NOTE: A Limited Command by Event, such as Druids, remains Limited (5.1.1)."

Regards! Volko

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nikos Pesmatzoglou
Greece
Agios Nikolaos - Anavyssos
Attiki
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you. I did both correctly (tried to guess but guessed right as it seems) then, but the NP Arverni crushed my Romans to win the game .

I think that the NP flow chart for falling sky, though may seem complex, is the easiest to use in the COIN series so far. Well done
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Volko Ruhnke
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.