Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tomas Hejna
Czech Republic
Prague
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My Tyrants packs were of rather lower quality - several cards wrongly cuted, others printed with blurred text or print streaks in background.

I went for reclamation by the seller and they forwarded back through the delivery. However, the request for replacement has been dismissed either by reseller or WWG.

So, is this a standard?

Below are few examples:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yes, sadly this is normal. First (& only, so far?) print of Tyrants was a bad run. Knight of Shadows is the worst of the bunch in my cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tomas Hejna
Czech Republic
Prague
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In that case I *really* hope that the next one will be better.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken B.
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I guess I got really lucky, because I bought two sets of the four packs all of mine were ok. Dodged a bullet there I guess.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rafal Kruczek
Poland
Legnica
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
XehutL wrote:
My Tyrants packs were of rather lower quality - several cards wrongly cuted, others printed with blurred text or print streaks in background.

I went for reclamation by the seller and they forwarded back through the delivery. However, the request for replacement has been dismissed either by reseller or WWG.

So, is this a standard?

Below are few examples:

6 of my StarRealms cards were glued together and I was able to get replacements from WWG. becoause my online seller wasn't able to provide replacemants.
But it lasted months...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
XehutL wrote:
In that case I *really* hope that the next one will be better.

White Wizard are aware of the problems, so I'm sure they'll try to sort it out with their printers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Taylor
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
If you have cards that are unacceptable, you should alert your store, who in turn should alert the distributor in your area. They are required to replace faulty cards as part of their partnership with us.

If you have any problems in this area, please send an email to support@whitewizardgames.com We can send replacements from here, but we prefer people to go through normal channels since we're a small company, and we have limited resources for time.

However, if you get no satisfaction locally, we would be happy to help.

Ian Taylor
Director of Organized Play
White Wizard Games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tomas Hejna
Czech Republic
Prague
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I did so, but someone (accordingly not my seller) dismissed my claim. I have been offered pack replacement by the store afterwards but as they had only one display, I kindly declined that offer and closed the reclamation claim.

I found other local store with Tyrants recently so I tried to buy the worst packs/cards from them instead - and although not all cards were better, I have now at least one good/acceptable card per each unique (out of 2 packs per pack color + additional green and red in total).

I *really* hope you (I mean WWG) will sort out such low quality issues with your printing company in the first place next time.
(I wouldn't mind to pay 10 to 20 percent more if the quality would be guaranteed to be the same as with starters)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jo Bartok
Germany
Zwingenberg
Hessen
flag msg tools
Interaction leads to Immersion.
badge
Immersion leads to Fun.
mbmbmbmbmb
XehutL wrote:

So, is this a standard?

Below are few examples:

THe Dragon Tyrant is actually an out of order miss-print.

The tint is across all cards wrong for me. But the dragon is alinged with its frame.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.