Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Duncan Idaho
United States
NYC
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I enjoy buying dead card games to have a complete collection, but I'm also running out of space!

At the end of the day, if I go all in and get a full playset of everything, how many cards, total, are we talking here?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hedyn Brand
Norway
Oslo
Lethargy
flag msg tools
Nothing to see here. Move along.
badge
Rules? I gotta read RULES‽
mbmbmbmbmb
292 (146 unique) in the core, at least 84 (21 unique) per saddlebag, at least 160 (40 unique) per pine box. There are errata cards replacing earlier cards in some boxes, so there are more cards, but not technically unique ones. There are 11 saddlebags and 4 pine boxes listed on the Doomtown page at AEG.

So I think that the total number of unique cards is 537, and you'll need storage for 1856 cards (2148 if you get a second core, which is useful). But I might be off by a little.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Meyer
United States
Apex
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
At this point from the stuff on the Alderac website there is 2052 cards from all the expansion. That's missing the last 3 expansions. If we assume they are they same size as the previous ones then it brings the grand total to 2386. That's just a guess since we don't know the size of the last expansion quite yet, just going off assumptions.

That would be a full play set of all the cards(2 base sets plus one of every expansion released).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duncan Idaho
United States
NYC
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome, thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.