Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Leonardo Martino
Italy
Milano
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
as title says at human price (not the 80 euros of amazon)

Thanks in advance for any help

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike
Australia
Greenmount
Western Australia
flag msg tools
mbmb
From memory, the tiles are language independent...as in they just have symbols on them. You could perhaps get a foreign language version and download an English set of rules. Just get someone else to confirm that, as I haven't opened my copy in a while.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leonardo Martino
Italy
Milano
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
lordofscones wrote:
From memory, the tiles are language independent...as in they just have symbols on them. You could perhaps get a foreign language version and download an English set of rules. Just get someone else to confirm that, as I haven't opened my copy in a while.

I think bbgg page stated, before changing layout, that its not 100% language independent but I cant seem to find this info with the new game page layout

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
lordofscones wrote:

some of the tiles have (important) text on them!
admittedly, you still need to go to the forums to figure out how stuff *works*, so printing some sort of paste-ups can fix it for you...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.