Timothy Young
United States
Ogden
UT
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
I put a game up for sale in the Geek Market. Someone ordered it. In the description for the listing I stated that I would have the buyer pay shipping costs.

But on the Sale Details page it shows a subtotal of $100 (the price of the game) and a shipping cost of $0 for a total of $100. I don't see anywhere to change the shipping cost. I don't want to confirm the order until I know I can add in the shipping cost. What are my options at this point? How do I include the shipping cost in the order?

Here's the url for the sale details page, if that helps:
http://boardgamegeek.com/geekmarket/sale/details/445976

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mbmb
Shipping costs are added when you confirm a sale so you can provide an exact shipping quote based on the buyer's location.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timothy Young
United States
Ogden
UT
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Ok. So even though the order details page shows the total at $100, I can confirm it and then add in additional shipping costs afterward?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Wurtsboro
NY
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TIM0THY wrote:
Ok. So even though the order details page shows the total at $100, I can confirm it and then add in additional shipping costs afterward?

While you are confirming it, there is a field to add in shipping costs. But you can also geekmail the user directly. The field is optional -the commission is only calculated on the game price. I often geekmail a buyer with shipping options (different box sizes, or First Class versus priority), and let them choose, then I fill out the field when I confirm it and the details have been settled.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.