Popular Tags: [View All]
Stephen Harkleroad
United States
Butler, PA
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie Film For Theaters...

Any thoughts? Suggestions? Ideas?

---

Personally, I thought it was funny...but not anything better than the regular cartoons. I guess I shouldn't have expected any more than that, but I think they missed some good opportunities. If you watch the show, you definitely should see it. If not, you'll probably just be bewildered.

I also looked around and realized that I was the oldest person in the theater. Sigh...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
Yes, I'd suggest that they go UP against those "immature morphitized orientally-bent reptilians" and K-I-L-L-! these once and for the benefit of ALL!
"numbwits in the full-scale!"
angry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antigonus Monophthalmus
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I'm going to see it. I'm going to be dissapointed. I'm then going to keep watch ATHF and wondering how far down the road to "Cancel Me"-ville before the show gets cancelled.

Did anybody watch the cancer episode? That wasn't funny, it was just terrible. And yet I keep laughing... *sigh*

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nairb Attobas
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The movie is quite amusing, but as was noted, it's effectively just a 1.5 hour length regular episode of the show. Sit through the credits, though, as there's some fun stuff at the end.

I'd be surprised if someone who didn't watch the show was able to get much enjoyment out of it. Would be curious as to what they thought of it, though...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.