Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Griffin
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The final "impassible" level for CDD really can't be destruction of that part of the building, the weapons are too weak to produce that effect, but maybe there is an alternative which is more playable and fun.

What if that final level still had a 1 person occupancy, BUT caused 1 blood as you moved through due to fire and falling debris? So still an obstruction and a choke point, and actually causes you damage as you move through (for SecFor too) but doesn't provide dead ends in the map? Maybe a gas line blows where you're not setting fire to other tiles, but there's a jet of flame in the tile, or maybe there is an electrical arc or some other damaging hazard.

What do you think of this idea?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trent Y.
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I like this. I find the "hole" incredibly stupid and it's also very easy to manipulate by placing it in front of the stairs (potential spawn points).

I would play it: you can move across those areas for either
A) 1 blood no soak
B) Red die and soak roll.

I would say that you cannot end your movement there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg
United States
Lowell
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
One of the factions, maybe House 4, can move through these impassable areas. So for your houserule, I suspect they will get a pass on possible damage

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.