Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter Gibson
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Can someone confirm I have this right?

Units move and/or fire through move, short halt or fire commands. Those units are marked either with a move/spot or fire/spot marker.
Those markers remain on those units until the spotting phase of the next turn.
If they are able to be spotted during that next spotting phase then they retain their move/spot or fire/spot markers.
If they are not able to be spotted then those markers are removed.

If that is correct, what marker do you use to indicate a spotted unit during the spotting phase of turn 1 when the units will have neither moved nor fired in the previous turn and therefore will not have a move/spot or fire/spot marker already on them?

Thanks.

Combat phase -

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nadir Elfarra
United States
Pasadena
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Don't make me throw this thing!
mbmbmbmbmb
oskacat wrote:
Can someone confirm I have this right?

Units move and/or fire through move, short halt or fire commands. Those units are marked either with a move/spot or fire/spot marker.
Those markers remain on those units until the spotting phase of the next turn.
If they are able to be spotted during that next spotting phase then they retain their move/spot or fire/spot markers.
If they are not able to be spotted then those markers are removed.

If that is correct, what marker do you use to indicate a spotted unit during the spotting phase of turn 1 when the units will have neither moved nor fired in the previous turn and therefore will not have a move/spot or fire/spot marker already on them?

Thanks.

Peter - I used a spot/moved marker in such cases.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.