Subject: GenCon Mule? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Max Helveston
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
If anybody is at GenCon today (or tomorrow) and would be willing to pick up something from the KD:M booth, PM me and let's sort out payment stuff! I'll be at the con on sunday and could pick it up then.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Ell
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mb
From what I understand, everything is sold out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Cohen
United States
Shrewsbury Township
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It must be nice to be able to print money!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henry Akeley
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Symphonic5 wrote:
It must be nice to be able to print money!

Ben Bernanke, is that you?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Waxman

Falcon Heights
Minnesota
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I stopped by the booth later in the afternoon and saw some pin ups remaining and picked up 2 I missed in the press of the morning craziness.

I'll post if I see any tomorrow on day 2 of the con.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Waxman

Falcon Heights
Minnesota
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And FYI: Poots spent hours talking to fans, answering questions, even managing the cash register. He was working really hard! Seeing how kind he was to the fans really softened any irritation I had about communication issues re: reprint, etc. Nice guy!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Trewartha
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Benwax123 wrote:
And FYI: Poots spent hours talking to fans, answering questions, even managing the cash register. He was working really hard! Seeing how kind he was to the fans really softened any irritation I had about communication issues re: reprint, etc. Nice guy!

I would love to hear any information about the Lantern Festival expansion, I hope some people asked about it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alessio Massuoli
Italy
Terni
Umbria
flag msg tools
They await the King
badge
The Snarky Sloth
mbmbmbmbmb
I think that the Aug Newsletter will come out right after gencon, with all updates, and likely a store update with the leftovers from gencon (I would be surprised to hear about Lantern Festival, however - it was TBA September).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Trewartha
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
My assumption was the estimated shipping month for the Lantern Festival was September so there should be solid news by now. But you're right it just said TBA September so it could be that in September we just get some more info about it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Waxman

Falcon Heights
Minnesota
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Talking to staff at the booth I got the very strong impression that Latern Festival is very unlikely to be done and shipping for quite some time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
yoann arrouet
msg tools
Did you have any hint about September kickstarter?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Waxman

Falcon Heights
Minnesota
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No discussion about a Kickstarter. Strong suspicion from Poots' discussion is "no".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Trewartha
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Interesting, Beasts of War is reporting that another kickstarter will happen for the game reprint in version 1.4, later this year best guess is Black Friday.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.