$20.00
$30.00
chris ward
Scotland
Paisley
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We tried to play through this today. Quite fun and nicely packaged, if not overly challenging . But unfortunately we couldn't complete the story as an envelope we opened had the contents for a later stage.

We thought we might have solved the puzzles in the wrong order and spent another 20 min or so on a puzzle where we only had partial components/ instructions.

When we decided to peak at the contents of an unopened envelope to check if everything was correctly packaged it became clear that it contained duplicates of earlier components (the later envelope being the correct one).

This was rather disappointing as until then we'd been enjoying ourselves. We have arranged to return to Amazon for a full refund (not much point in a replacement).

I mention this as it might be worthwhile considering having someone check before playing that each envelope contains a unique component set. It would not be necessary to empty the envelopes, just check the scene numbers are all different .

We we're just having a casual family stroll through and were disappointed enough. It would be a real bummer to arrange a party night with guests and run into this problem.

Cheers, chris
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Traci Weiland
United States
Lewis Center
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the tip.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ThinkFun Games
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
publisher
Hi There!

So this a problem that we are aware of, there are about 3 copies that have mixed pieces due to a hand packaging error. We are sorry your experience was ruined.

Just to let you know though, this is a problem we corrected on our development side so while there are only 3 copies out in the world with wrong pieces, there will be no more that have that problem.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chris ward
Scotland
Paisley
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for taking the time to post. Every business / product is going to have the occasional glitch, it is understandable.

We actually really enjoyed the parts of the game that we played, and I would recommend it to others. But if I was holding a theme night using the game I'd gave a brief peek to check each envelope was different before sending out invites.

I look forward to further installments in the series.

Regards, chris

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.