Subject: Placing lava tokens rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
oren kostin
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hi,
I need clarification regarding the first 6 lava tiles.
According to the rules, the first lava tile is put on the first lava square. Then you do it again until there are 6 tiles on the board.
1) if the second tile that I draw is the same as the first one, do I get to put it next to the first tile?
2) why do we need 6 lava tiles to trigger the second phase of the game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Funk
United States
Springfield
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The first lava tile of each type starts on the space on the board with that symbol.

If another of that same type is drawn, it's placed adjacent (not diagonally) to another tile with the same symbol on the board.

When a new symbol is drawn, it's placed on the corresponding start space on the board and the same rules apply from there on out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Johns
United States
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
johnwoo wrote:
Hi,
I need clarification regarding the first 6 lava tiles.
According to the rules, the first lava tile is put on the first lava square. Then you do it again until there are 6 tiles on the board.
1) if the second tile that I draw is the same as the first one, do I get to put it next to the first tile?
2) why do we need 6 lava tiles to trigger the second phase of the game?

1. Yes.
2. Because those are the rules.

This is a GREAT game. I actually played it yesterday.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.