Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ben Waxman

Falcon Heights
Minnesota
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

Mr. Poots was kind enough to speak with me at Gencon, and I had to ask about the reprint.

He said that he hopes to place the order for the reprint before the end of the year. Delivery would be uncertain, but it is certainly heartening news for some that the reprint is DEFINITELY a go.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Judge
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you so much for this.

I just found out about this game 2 weeks ago and am eagerly awaiting the reprint. I was hoping to get a copy by Halloween though, but in the end it is good news.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Tolin
United States
Beaumont
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Benwax123 wrote:
Hi,

Mr. Poots was kind enough to speak with me at Gencon, and I had to ask about the reprint.

He said that he hopes to place the order for the reprint before the end of the year. Delivery would be uncertain, but it is certainly heartening news for some that the reprint is DEFINITELY a go.

I hope when he orders the reprint he takes into account some of the requests from current owners for replacement stock, etc. I'd love to be able to get a backup rulebook, and I wouldn't turn down a new box or extra dividers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Patrick
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
JudgeU1 wrote:

I just found out about this game 2 weeks ago and am eagerly awaiting the reprint. I was hoping to get a copy by Halloween though, but in the end it is good news.

Maybe next Halloween!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks a lot for the info, my money is ready I'm wondering is it a straight reprint or will the reprint include errata fixes?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Judge
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DyingTickles wrote:
JudgeU1 wrote:

Maybe next Halloween!

Oh gawd, that would probably force me pay ebay prices.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Curry
msg tools
mb
JudgeU1 wrote:

I'm up to 3 months of knowing about the game. It was cool when he announced there will definitely be a reprint but that's basically the only information he's released since I started paying attention. Hopefully I'll get to talk to him tomorrow!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Delighted to hear there will be a re-print. I trust this will be on Kickstarter?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henry Akeley
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can anyone ask Poots about reprinting the expansions? Would be much appreciated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Waxman

Falcon Heights
Minnesota
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just spoke to him! Says reprint of the expansion WILL happen. Exact quote: " Of course ".

And he says he reads most a lot of the stuff on Bgg, and appreciates the BGG'ers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henry Akeley
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Benwax123 wrote:
Just spoke to him! Says reprint of the expansion WILL happen. Exact quote: " Of course ".

And he says he reads most a lot of the stuff on Bgg, and appreciates the BGG'ers.

Thanks BenWax! Poots is the man.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
esin .
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Heard there have been some erratas to some cards. Will there be any way to obtain them other than buying a whole other base game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zen Man
United States
Long Beach
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
Benwax123 wrote:
Hi,

Great news.

But is this the Kickstarter rumor or something else?

Any info on new expansions?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.