4 Posts

Arkham Horror» Forums » Rules

Subject: Arkham horror rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Impurius Impurius
Australia
flag msg tools
Ok we are doing pretty well for our first run through. Set up a few days ago and my wife and I are slowly playing through a game through the week in preparation for guests this weekend. I think we're close enough to actually host a game and not embarrass ourselves! Question on closed gates however.
We were able to close a gate but not seal it due to insufficient clue tokens then during the mythos phase an uninvited isle card was drawn where an already closed gate is. Does a new gate replace the current one even though we closed but were unable to seal the existing gate?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chris thatcher
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A closed gate is taken by the player. A sealed gate you take the gate but put a sealed marker on location. If there is no gate a new one can appear there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerry Martin
United States
Loveland
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The above answer is correct. A new gate would open. You take closed and sealed gates as a trophy. These can be spent to gain a blessing or other things in the game.

In the future you would be better to ask the questions in the Arkham Horror forum to get faster and better replies.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emile de Maat
Netherlands
Hengelo
Overijssel
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
Moved Thread
Moved this thread to the Arkham Horror forum.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.