Sebastian Kärner
Sweden
flag msg tools
Hi,

I was just wondering what this might be worth, all boxes are still sealed.
have seen only standard game on ebay sealed for like 550 USD
Can it really be that much?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Ehlers
United States
Cleveland
Ohio
flag msg tools
I love you!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In the US, the base game usually sells for $150-$250. The expansion for $50-$100, and the promo for $30-$60. Still sealed, I'd expect it to go for the high end of that range, so $400 wouldn't be unreasonable for everything.

Keep in mind that you should be looking for prices that sell, not the prices people list the game at. Ebay pricing is only valuable if you sort for "sold items".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Kärner
Sweden
flag msg tools
Hi,

Thanks for the answer!
Yeah figured as much, people are asking way to much for them

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Benham
United States
Roseville
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's a pretty high estimate. The base game price has gone down quite a bit recently, it's going regularly for $100 on ebay in the US. I'd probably put the value of the bundle at $200-250 myself. I know I just got the base game for $100 (unpunched) and the expansion for 75 (NiS at a retail store of all places) within the last week, but I'm also like 2 miles from FFG headquarters, so it might be more common in my area than yours. YMMV.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Kärner
Sweden
flag msg tools
Really?! That was a steal
I live in Sweden, these games are a RARITY here!
i do believe i could get around 400USD if not even more here, alot harder to find a buyer tho!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.