Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dustin Crenshaw
United States
Shepherdsville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No where in the rulebook does it say this. However, the whole "stikes fill up bottom to top, upgrades top to bottom" thing makes it seem like they do. Why else would it have those fiddly rules?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Itai Rosenbaum
Israel
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's really weird that the rules don't address this, as the preview article about Ship Strikes and Upgrades did:

Quote:
An Upgrade is placed in the highest empty slot on Serenity. If there are no empty slots, players may discard an existing Upgrade to replace it with a new one. If a Ship Strike is drawn and the next slot up contains an Upgrade, the Upgrade is destroyed and the strike is placed onto the slot.

You can check out the article here: http://upperdeckblog.com/2016/07/legendary-encounters-a-fire...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin Crenshaw
United States
Shepherdsville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you so much!

And holy cow it destroys them. Extra rough.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Johnson
United States
Cedar Falls
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmb
I'm almost getting a feeling that they (the developers) may have had to rush a bit to get this game ready to go by GenCon, and the rulebook may not have been as thoroughly proofread as perhaps it should have been.

Hopefully UD will release a revised rulebook PDF (or at least an FAQ/errata addendum) that covers these oversights and clarifies any confusing issues that come up as the game hits players tables.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aidan Pryde
msg tools
Thanks for the link. My son and I just got it at Gencon and we're playing it tonight. So far pretty good but I agree that the rulebook is lacking on some clarification in some areas that made it a little frustrating to play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.