$15.00
$20.00
$5.00
A U
msg tools
mbmb
Just opened my conversion kit and unfortunately received a duplicate punchboard (A1/6). I now have duplicates of the Cthonian, Cult Leader and Hound of Tindalos. I am missing the A2/6 punchboard which I am assuming has the updated stats for the Shoggoth, Mi-Go and Maniac. I already submitted a request to FF for the missing punchboard. I was hoping someone could look at their copy and let me know what the updated stats are for these three monster groups. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Dillenbeck
United States
Deerfield
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmb
Monster - Awareness/Horror/Brawn/Text

Maniac - 5/1/2/Unstoppable - This monster converts all investigation results to success results while attempting to destroy a barricade

Mi-go - 6/4/3/Flying (see other chits for text)

Shuggoth - 3/6/4/-

Not going to go into any more detail, and I won't be surprised if the mods decide to pull this information... hope you get it and enjoy the game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DaveB
United Kingdom
Durham
Durham
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So bit of help please - is the conversion kit part of v2, or a separate purchase?
I've got v1 and have ordered v2. I thought you just told the app what v1 "items" you wanted to use, but this sounds like you need alternate v2 "tokens"?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthias Fischer
Poland
Warszawa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
wavretzio wrote:
So bit of help please - is the conversion kit part of v2, or a separate purchase?
I've got v1 and have ordered v2. I thought you just told the app what v1 "items" you wanted to use, but this sounds like you need alternate v2 "tokens"?

You need alternate tokens, but the kit is included in every copy of the 2nd edition.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DaveB
United Kingdom
Durham
Durham
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks - thats a relief for the wallet!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.