3 Posts

A Touch of Evil: The Supernatural Game» Forums » General

Subject: Elimination game for heroes. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Willem Verheij
msg tools
mbmb
For a solo game and games where players controll multible heroes, this can add some spice to the game.

When knocked out, heroes get removed from the game. Being killed off. Untill the amount of heroes reaches the agreed upon threshold.
From that point on the normal knockout rules would come into effect.

It allows a bit of chance into the game, and is great for when you can't decide on which hero to pick.

Kind of makes sense too that the hunt starts with more people going after the beast, but some get killed along the way either due to being just a braggart or unlucky.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Reynolds
msg tools
Think this sounds good to me as when the hero gets his/her last wound and is knocked out then after next mystery phase simply regain all their health it seems a little far fetched to me!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Willem Verheij
msg tools
mbmb
It does yes, though I tend to stop eliminating heroes at some point so some are left.

Its funny to see who remains. The tough ones can still get eliminated by bad luck while weaker ones like the playright might actually survive and find good items by chance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.