Subject: Counter trays rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tim Reece
United States
Post Falls
ID
flag msg tools
After reading reviews of TAL and watching some videos I am ready to order it very soon. Can anyone tell me if a DVG counter tray or two will fit in the box too? I want to organize all those chits as best I can. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Sonora
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The box is 8.5x11 and has about 2.5" of depth remaining with the boards and rulebook inside. There will still be plenty of room for the cards with one tray.

edit: One tray should be more than enough for all the counters.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Reece
United States
Post Falls
ID
flag msg tools
Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moe45673
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
HaNd_SoLo wrote:
The box is 8.5x11 and has about 2.5" of depth remaining with the boards and rulebook inside. There will still be plenty of room for the cards with one tray.

edit: One tray should be more than enough for all the counters.

I can confirm this

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron B
msg tools
mb
Started building my custom inserts for this game last night. Actually, my box is 8.5 x 11.5; a tad longer than the gameboard, rulebook, and standard size sheet of paper, might even be 11 5/8 but I like to give a little breathing room.

As I build my custom inserts and allow room for the board, rulebook, and score sheets, there will be a nice spot there to store a pen in that extra 1/2" of space.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.