Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Justin Passick
United States
Charlotte
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
With the end of Summer fast approaching my mind's been turning towards buying some fresh games for the Halloween season. I'm kind of a spook season nut. Titles like Mysterium, Elder Sign expansions, or maybe even the second edition of Mansions of Madness (even with that price tag, ouch) are calling my name but there's a problem.

While craving all those atmospheric, spooky games I've also been feeling the pull to get a big, shiny, combat-heavy title like Blood Rage, Cry Havoc, or Rum & Bones. I don't really have anything like that in my collection and I'd love the change of pace.

The issue is I've only got so much cash flow available, so chances are I can only indulge in one category within the next few months, especially since those combat games are pricey. Can anyone out there tell me if there's something that could serve as both a Halloween treat and a big bloodbath? I've done a little bit of study already but I'm not finding much. Even if you can't come up with something that bridges the gap between these categories feel free to weigh in on my spending dilemma. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Chaos in the Old World Is a pretty good combat game where you play as demons trying to conquer the world.

The Others Is just coming out now, 1 vs all where a team of heroes have to take down one of the 7 deadly sins.

The Last Friday Hidden movement game with a strong slasher movie vibe.

Cthulhu Wars Super pricey, a bit like Chaos in the Old World where you are elder gods trying to conquer the world.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.