Popular Tags: [View All]
Nicolas Picouet
United States
Nampa
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was just wondering if its safe to use a tiny dab of superglue after priming these minis to lock them on their bases. They are extremely finicky and most don't stay on well enough, its bugging me!

Is there any reason this would cause issue now or in the future for expansions?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Baker Odom
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Plumpman wrote:
I was just wondering if its safe to use a tiny dab of superglue after priming these minis to lock them on their bases. They are extremely finicky and most don't stay on well enough, its bugging me!

Is there any reason this would cause issue now or in the future for expansions?

That's actually the preferred method among most 1st edition owners and I'll be doing the same with my 2nd edition if it was just hurry up and get here!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vigo Velito
United States
Haymarket
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That is what I did. Worked out well.

BE WARNED: the pegs might stick through and catch the monster token. Do not force the token in; it will tear/crimp up the token (I speak from experience). I needed to go in with a utility knife and trim the peg to make flush. I could then insert the token in smoothly; This primarily happened on the deep one hybrids.

EDIT: Fixed my terrible grammar.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Kime
United Kingdom
Brimfield
Herefordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Unfortunately it will be a necessity with 3 of my cultists as the pegs are too short to hold the figure onto the base on it's own.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.