Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Kim
United States
Mukilteo
WA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been using Swan Panasia's card sleeves for over a year. I somewhat recently had a preorder arrive of their premium card sleeves that have been out of stock for a while but noticed the size and thickness are different from the past. Has anyone else experienced this? Seems as if their equipment, plastic supply, or manufacturer (if they use someone to do this) has changed
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan
Brazil
Interior de São Paulo
São Paulo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dkim06 wrote:
I've been using Swan Panasia's card sleeves for over a year. I somewhat recently had a preorder arrive of their premium card sleeves that have been out of stock for a while but noticed the size and thickness are different from the past. Has anyone else experienced this? Seems as if their equipment, plastic supply, or manufacturer (if they use someone to do this) has changed

Hi, I ve been using SP sleeves for at least 4 years. While I have not tried their premium sleeves, I had ve no big variation between packs, except only for a 50x100 BIG variation.

But, at the other hand, the last batch I acquired was more 1 year ago (too expensive to acquire form their now), so maybe they ve change their police...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.