$30.00
Recommend
5 
 Thumb up
 Hide
14 Posts

Terraforming Mars» Forums » General

Subject: UK retailer preorder availability rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter Mulholland
United Kingdom
Bradford
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
I really like squid.
badge
I really like squid.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Any one know when preorders from UK retailers will be shipping?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roger Edwards
United Kingdom
Bournemouth
Dorset
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine arrived yesterday, from GamesLore. Ordered last week.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Mulholland
United Kingdom
Bradford
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
I really like squid.
badge
I really like squid.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
cloud64 wrote:
Mine arrived yesterday, from GamesLore. Ordered last week.


Ah nice, mine was ordered from Meeples Corner.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Moore
United Kingdom
Coylton
Ayrshire
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
cloud64 wrote:
Mine arrived yesterday, from GamesLore. Ordered last week.


I thought this wasn't even released until September!

I couldn't see it listed on the GamesLore website...was it some sort of KickStarter type order?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Buonocore
United States
Somerset
NJ
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
PeterM2158 wrote:
Any one know when preorders from UK retailers will be shipping?


????

There should be no retail availability until September.

Are these the STRONGHOLD GAMES edition or another one?

Please provide links here to where these were ordered and sold. I need to investigate this, please.


Thanks,
Stephen M. Buonocore
Stronghold Games

1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Mulholland
United Kingdom
Bradford
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
I really like squid.
badge
I really like squid.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
evilone wrote:
PeterM2158 wrote:
Any one know when preorders from UK retailers will be shipping?


????

There should be no retail availability until September.

Are these the STRONGHOLD GAMES edition or another one?

Please provide links here to where these were ordered and sold. I need to investigate this, please.


Thanks,
Stephen M. Buonocore
Stronghold Games



Hi Stephen,

My preorder is with Meeples Corner, and on their site it just states September - I just wanted a firm date because I'm impatient to get it! : )

Roger is claiming to have got a copy from Games Lore but I can't even see it on their site so I think he must be talking about something else or mistaken.

I don't think anywhere is shipping - just all of us in the UK are impatient!

Thanks for all your work!
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Buonocore
United States
Somerset
NJ
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
PeterM2158 wrote:
evilone wrote:
PeterM2158 wrote:
Any one know when preorders from UK retailers will be shipping?


????

There should be no retail availability until September.

Are these the STRONGHOLD GAMES edition or another one?

Please provide links here to where these were ordered and sold. I need to investigate this, please.


Thanks,
Stephen M. Buonocore
Stronghold Games




Hi Stephen,

My preorder is with Meeples Corner, and on their site it just states September - I just wanted a firm date because I'm impatient to get it! : )

Roger is claiming to have got a copy from Games Lore but I can't even see it on their site so I think he must be talking about something else or mistaken.

I don't think anywhere is shipping - just all of us in the UK are impatient!

Thanks for all your work!


<PHEW!>

This could have started some uncomfortable conversations...

Thanks for the nice words too!

Thanks,
Stephen M. Buonocore
Stronghold Games
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Mulholland
United Kingdom
Bradford
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
I really like squid.
badge
I really like squid.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
evilone wrote:
PeterM2158 wrote:
evilone wrote:
PeterM2158 wrote:
Any one know when preorders from UK retailers will be shipping?


????

There should be no retail availability until September.

Are these the STRONGHOLD GAMES edition or another one?

Please provide links here to where these were ordered and sold. I need to investigate this, please.


Thanks,
Stephen M. Buonocore
Stronghold Games




Hi Stephen,

My preorder is with Meeples Corner, and on their site it just states September - I just wanted a firm date because I'm impatient to get it! : )

Roger is claiming to have got a copy from Games Lore but I can't even see it on their site so I think he must be talking about something else or mistaken.

I don't think anywhere is shipping - just all of us in the UK are impatient!

Thanks for all your work!


<PHEW!>

This could have started some uncomfortable conversations...

Thanks for the nice words too!

Thanks,
Stephen M. Buonocore
Stronghold Games


Haha no problem, didn't want you worrying!

And you're very welcome!
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Waters
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anybody actually know when it will be available in the UK? I can't find it on the games stores pre-order pages.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Mulholland
United Kingdom
Bradford
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
I really like squid.
badge
I really like squid.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Meeples Corner: http://meeplescorner.co.uk/Board-Games/Terraforming-Mars-Str...

Chaos Cards: https://www.chaoscards.co.uk/board-games-c800/all-board-game...

Philibert: http://www.philibertnet.com/en/fryxgames/44910-terraforming-...


Your Google-fu is weak...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Waters
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
PeterM2158 wrote:


I know, but it is Bing!!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Mulholland
United Kingdom
Bradford
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
I really like squid.
badge
I really like squid.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
petegeo wrote:


Dear god man why are you using bing?!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Waters
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yehaaa!!!! my game is on its way. I received an email from Chaos Cards yesterday, that it is out for delivery.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Waters
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Arrived this morning with promo card attached
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.