Jonathan Warren
United Kingdom
Wisbech
CAMBRIDGESHIRE
flag msg tools
designer
"Elves are very good at board games, and I'm NOT an elf!"
mbmbmbmbmb
I went to check out some files for Ladybug Lunch.

On the main game page it shows a button, 'See All (14)'. Clicking on the button, all I get is 5 files: "Showing 1‐5 of 5"

What's happened to the files?

I am a co-designer for the game and I uploaded the missing files, so I know that they were once there!

This is on Google Chrome.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Warren
United Kingdom
Wisbech
CAMBRIDGESHIRE
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
In fact, on the front page you can see the file:

"PDF Italian Rules
Italienische Spielregeln. Grazie a Roberto Vaccari.
JoffW · 2015-04-16 · Italian"

You are able to click on this file and get it from the link on the main page, but if you click on the 'See All (14)' button, the file vanishes from the list!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Netherlands
flag msg tools
       This space              intentionally              left blank.
badge
mb
I see 14. You probably have the language filter (top right corner) active, presumably set to English, which indeed causes only 5 files to show.
This setting is probably remembered across all file (and maybe video, weblinks, e.a.?) pages if you have localStorage enabled in your browser.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Warren
United Kingdom
Wisbech
CAMBRIDGESHIRE
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
a_traveler wrote:
I see 14. You probably have the language filter (top right corner) active, presumably set to English, which indeed causes only 5 files to show.
This setting is probably remembered across all file (and maybe video, weblinks, e.a.?) pages if you have localStorage enabled in your browser.

You are absolutely correct! It seems that my filter is set to 'English' - thank you
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.