2 Posts

War of the Rebellion» Forums » Rules

Subject: MOVEMENT FOR REINFORCEMENTS rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Avi Solomon
Australia
flag msg tools
The rules seem to have a contradiction in that it says that units after the first entering at a hex pay 1 MP per unit already entered. Also that the first unit pays 1 MP to enter. This seems to contradict what is said about columns in the rules, as units entering on a Pike (for example) will each be 2 hexes away from each other rather than adjacent to each other asa described in 7.3.3. Also it is unclear whether in the Force March Table a 0 rolled is 0 or 10.

If no-one has an "official" ruling I shall play that each unit entering on a Pike pays 0.5 MPs for the first hex and 0.5 per unit entered before as well as a 0 is a 10 on table 7.3.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Byrne
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I just reacquired this game and am far from current on the rules, but it does seem as if your house rule makes sense for Infantry entering the map via a Pike and in Column formation.

The Forced March Table, though, reflects adjusted die rolls, doesn't it? Rule 2.4 says the "0" on the die is treated as a "10" for all purposes. But I can still roll an adjusted zero (or less), by rolling a "1" for a unit with a -1 Morale value or worse.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.