11 Posts

The Others» Forums » Rules

Subject: Maps for Omega Team rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rhys Parry
msg tools
Hi all

Does anyone know where I can download a map booklet for the Omega Team? The box I received lacked one. I can't find any downloads on CMON. This is where Zombicide shines...all books are free to download.

Thanks for any help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stevie P
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would contact CMON if I was missing something I should have received even if there was a download available. I have done this with other game companies where I received damaged items. Knock on wood I have never had a problem getting replacements.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rhys Parry
msg tools
Thanks...I figured as much. It's just that my experience with customer service from CMON has been less than pleasurable so I was trying to avoid the hassle if possible.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My CMoN customer service is often akin to me opening the back door of my house at night and asking the crickets for a little help. Their response is eerily similar to CMoN's at times. devil
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicholas Aldrich
United States
Wausau
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They actually are very reasonable in my experience (pledged for almost every cmon ks since the first zombicide). Experience says that during shipping, you will get a very late response due to limited employees, time, etc.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CK Lai
Malaysia
Subang Jaya
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
senorcoo wrote:
My CMoN customer service is often akin to me opening the back door of my house at night and asking the crickets for a little help. Their response is eerily similar to CMoN's at times. devil

Good to see I"m not the only one that feels this way

I'm missing the Corrupted Hobos board from the base game. Got 2 Corrupted Doctors instead. Sent in a request. So far, crickets (so then it's GenCon week, but surely not EVERYONE is at GenCon?)

455_PWR wrote:
They actually are very reasonable in my experience (pledged for almost every cmon ks since the first zombicide). Experience says that during shipping, you will get a very late response due to limited employees, time, etc.

Also true. It's getting them to acknowledge that initial report that's the challenge
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Kudzma
United States
Millsboro
Delaware
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Don't make me exile you.
mbmbmbmbmb
I had some damaged dice for Rum and Bones. I sent one request for replacement, and as previously mentioned, NOTHING.

I sent a follow up request two weeks later, and got an immediate response.

Oddly, a week after I got my replacement dice, CMoN support asked if I had gotten my dice, as they had received a second request for the replacements. It appears that at times, either they or their ticketing system, is WAY behind.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stevie P
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got my delivery today. I am also missing the Omega booklet

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stevie P
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Can you post a picture? Of the front of it? Maybe I do have it

Nevermind I'll watch one of the many Unboxing videos

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stevie P
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah its called Haven's Last Stand. I did have those maps.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.