Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andre Suwanda
Switzerland
Uznach
SG
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So, I backed the Hammerhead campaign with a 4 player starter set. The huge package arrived today. In it was a lot of air - crumbled paper and the cards all over the place. Now I am trying to figure out how to put together the standard decks to try out the game. Is there a list of the individual Mech decks somwhere?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Johnson
United States
Athens
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I would like to know the answer to this question as well!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jose Manuel Larios Alonso
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Extracted from the store (http://www.drivethrucards.com/browse/pub/7602/Endymion-Games...):

* Razor Wing deck contents: 1 copy of Razor Wing. 2 copies of Feint, Shake Pursuit, Aerial Combat, Ready for Action, Bash, Burst of Fire, Dual Missile, Flash, Power Slug, Quad Missile, Rapid Shot, Evasive Lock, Multi-Lock, Recovery Generator, Trajectory Dish, Air Jets, Thrusters, Proximity Mine, Maneuverability, Enhancement.

* Eagle Eye deck contents: 1 copy of Eagle Eye. 2 copies of Correction, Paint the Target, Hull Down, Balanced Approach, Disruptive Blast, Heavy Beam, Homing Rocket, Long Bomb, Particle Beam, Piercing Shot, Shearing Beam, All-Seeing Lock, Data Lock, Lock Booster, Probability Array, Quad-Stabilizers, Gyroscope, Long Range Radar, Careful Aim, Cooling Priority.

* The Centauri Belle deck contents: 1 copy of Centauri Belle. 2 copies of Deflection, Fortified Armor, Rolling Defense, Extra Ammo, Arc-Light, Corrosive Capsule, Cruise Missile, Fire Bomb, Long-Barrel, Precision Burst, Slam, Defensive Lock, Long & Narrow Lock, Composite Buckler, Shield Battery, Tread Plating, Shielding, Speed Enhancer, Defensive Stance, and Redlining.

* The Hammerhead deck contents: 1 copy of Hammerhead. 2 copies of Critical Strike, Quick-Load, Thrust Jump, Throw Back, Arc-Light, Corrosive Capsule, Crushing Blow, Heavy Beam, Mini-Nuke, Quad Missile, Rapid Shot, Ammo Feeder, Bearing Extension, Critical Impeller, Gravity Anchor, Speed Enhancer, Power Lock, Quad-Tracking Lock, On the Offensive, and Enhancement.

Hope it helps
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shanen Opolis
Estonia
Tallinn
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Jose!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.