Popular Tags: [View All]
Andy Palmer
United Kingdom
Southgate, London
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dear all,

This has been in the pipeline for ages, but now it seems to have arrived! On Friday August 12th, from 6:00-10:00pm in the Waterstones cafe Hampstead, we shall have our inaugural boardgames evening!

This is a great way to make friends, whilst shuffling around bits of coloured cardboard and being refreshed by lovely loose leaf tea (or coffee, whatever).

Feel free to come, and invite your friends. I will bring my collection of games, but you may like to bring your own. The evening will be free of charge, but the idea is that we buy drinks/cake from Waterstones so it is drawing in business for our hosts.

We hope to make this a regular event, so this is just the 'soft launch' as it were. Shoot me any questions if you have any!

Warm wishes,
Andy Palmer
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Palmer
United Kingdom
Southgate, London
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bump!

Beginning tonight!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Milan
United Kingdom
Kings Langley, Herts, UK
Hertfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Good Luck!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phillip McCaughey
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Andy

I can't make this evening but will definitely try to make it along to any future evenings that get arranged.

Good luck with things tonight.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Graham Charlton
United Kingdom
New Barnet
Hertfordshire
flag msg tools
badge
www.finchleygamesclub.org
mbmbmbmbmb
Good luck from your neighbours at Finchley Games Club.

I can't make this one but I'll look to come along in the future.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Palmer
United Kingdom
Southgate, London
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,

On Friday October 14th and Friday 4th November, from 6:00-10:00pm in the Waterstones cafe Hampstead, we shall be meeting to play boardgames!

The evening will be free of charge, but the idea is that we buy drinks/cake from Waterstones so it is drawing in business for our hosts.

If you arrive after 8:00pm you will need to call me to enter Waterstones, as they do not have the staff to keep the front doors open all evening. PM me to get my mobile.

Shoot me any questions if you have any!

Best,
Andy
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.