3 Posts

Descent: Journeys in the Dark (Second Edition)» Forums » General

Subject: Searching for a topic on H&M rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Linio Shay
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well... that's kind of a lame post, but I found somewhere deep in those dungeonny forums a topic where there was all the monsters and/or heroes from H&M sets on one page, with pictures of the cards of each one of them. I found other places with the information, but It's hard to have a visual of all the information on one page, easily readable.

I managed to not mark the page, and now I've been searching and searching again with no luck. Do someone know where I can find this post?

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent
United States
flag msg tools
Is this the one you're looking for?

https://boardgamegeek.com/article/22660356#22660356
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle Pede
Canada
Abbotsford
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Linio wrote:
Well... that's kind of a lame post, but I found somewhere deep in those dungeonny forums a topic where there was all the monsters and/or heroes from H&M sets on one page, with pictures of the cards of each one of them. I found other places with the information, but It's hard to have a visual of all the information on one page, easily readable.

I managed to not mark the page, and now I've been searching and searching again with no luck. Do someone know where I can find this post?

Thanks.

What is it you're trying to find in this information?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.