Sorry can't seem to find this in the instruction booklet.
If someone play a pair of 6, can the next player play a single 10, or does it have to be a pair equal or higher ? or vice-cersa, If a player play a 10 does a pair 6 beat it ?
thanks in advance
On your turn, check the top Horror card on the stack. You can play:
• a Horror card with a higher number†
• a set of Horror cards with a higher number†
• a Horror card with the same number‡
• a set of Horror cards with the same number‡
• any one Event card
• or you can always pick up the stack!
SO yes to the first question. No to the second