Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tamara D
United States
Chicago
IL
flag msg tools
This is my very first time attending and attending by myself

I arrive early Saturday about 6 am and have a ticket for the Saturday. I can access the Con right after getting my badge, right?

Also can I hangout till the midnight on Saturday? Or later as long as do not leave the building? I have no idea how that works.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The neutral evil villain known as
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
Ow quit it.
mbmbmbmbmb
the dealer room is only open from something like 10-5 so that's finite, but I'd think they wouldn't kick you out of a game in progress if you were still playing at 11:59

Most guards are at the doors, so once you're in, you're in, unless someone spots you or you go out. They know eventually you'll have to pee!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tamara D
United States
Chicago
IL
flag msg tools
Wait, no restrooms at the Convention building? shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Starla Lester
United States
Las Cruces
New Mexico
flag msg tools
http://www.meetup.com/Las-Cruces-Board-Gamers/
badge
I turned Old & Chaotic Evil Bob to Lawful Good (for a day...)
mbmbmbmbmb
There are events you can sign up for after the dealer floor closes. Check out the event catalog and see. Your pass lasts until the last event that you sign up for that starts on Saturday ends.
Have fun!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tamara D
United States
Chicago
IL
flag msg tools
yep, I have an event at 11 pm
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerry Martin
United States
Loveland
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There are bathrooms. Sometimes it is easier to leave the gaming room and walk out to a hall bathroom which you would need a pass to get back in for. It all depends on wear the game you are playing is.

You should be alright.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.