Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Barry Hatchel
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Tabletopia game play video was awesome (https://youtu.be/39T3fHV_2OU?t=34m50s).
Will Giga-Robo be available for play on Tabletopia? In any format?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Hatchel
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just read this morning's update.
Perhaps my question should be, how do I find Giga-Robo on the Steam Tabletopia client? Should I just install Firefox?
Thank you. I think I'll have an easier time building using virtual cards. I'm also looking forward to testing them against the builds all the other Giga-fanatics are brewing up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oblivion Doll
New Zealand
flag msg tools
I don't know about the steam client, but Giga-Robo is easy to find by simply clicking the link on the KS page if you're in firefox.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mathew rynich
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
Argama Flight Crew
badge
INFERNO BLADE!
mbmbmbmbmb
The demo is easy enough to get to via the link on the campaign page. Not sure if Alex plans to release the full game on Tabletopia after the campaign, but I'd imagine that's an options considering all the work he already did to implement the game on their system. I believe only the demo is accessible right now via the kickstarter link. It would be awesome to play with people from the campaign and not just my local group so I've got my fingers crossed that he releases a full digital version of the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Hatchel
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My bad. I think I saw the warning about needing to use the web based client rather than the steam based client. Guess I should install Firefox.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.