Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tom Zebro
United States
Nazareth
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any happenings at Gen Con with Sharknado?
How are the playtests going there?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Andersson
Sweden
BANDHAGEN
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes!
A game play video would be really nice!
I'd love to see more of this game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Zebro
United States
Nazareth
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like we have a Kickstarter happening August 13th!

http://deviousdevices.net/index.php/2016/08/02/sharknado-the...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Devious Devices
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Gen Con was great, thanks for asking! We needed a day or two of recuperation after such an insane, but wholly rewarding, convention.

We ran nearly twenty events, most of them Sharknado: The Board Game! and the response was overwhelmingly positive. We also ran a few demos of another forthcoming game, Panda Craves Danger.

You can check out some Gen Con photos on Facebook and Twitter (@DeviousDevices), as well as some of our con updates.

And yes, the Kickstarter is launching this Saturday, August 13, and we'll have a game play video ready on Day 1!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Devious Devices
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for asking! Gen Con was an unbelievable con-nado of games, people and events. It's taken us a couple days to get our feet firmly on the ground with all the Kickstarter prep--just 3 days and counting!!

We plan on doing a bit of a write up on our blog, Boards & Lager sooner than later to share our Gen Con experience from a small game company's standpoint.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Szymas
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Devious_Devices wrote:
You can check out some Gen Con photos on Facebook and Twitter (@DeviousDevices), as well as some of our con updates.

I'm going to recommend you start providing links for your facebook/twitter (and/or change your name). Googling "devious devices" (in an incognito browser) has 8 links before we get to anything that belongs to you. Those 8 links appear (I haven't clicked on them) to be mostly connected to a terribly offensive Skyrim rape mod (and it's community).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Zebro
United States
Nazareth
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Try clicking on the link I posted above.
They have their Facebook and Twitter links on that page also.

I checked their Twitter link and saw they posted a How to Play video.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.