Subject: Rare Indeed! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andre
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/05/politics/donald-trump-iran-vid...

Surprising to see this, given his usual "I never apologize" and always look forward kind of attitude. To me, there is a difference between putting a spin on something (i.e., some might consider this lying), and fabricating "facts" to suit your cause. The video of Iranians offloading money from a plane is a falsehood, and the video he actually admits to to having seen on TV only is stock footage from a news agency.

I can understand putting spin on something to suit your cause, but fabricating facts is another story. Trump brings that game to a whole new, scary, level.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pontifex Maximus
United States
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
abadolato01 wrote:
http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/05/politics/donald-trump-iran-vid...

Surprising to see this, given his usual "I never apologize" and always look forward kind of attitude. To me, there is a difference between putting a spin on something (i.e., some might consider this lying), and fabricating "facts" to suit your cause. The video of Iranians offloading money from a plane is a falsehood, and the video he actually admits to to having seen on TV only is stock footage from a news agency.

I can understand putting spin on something to suit your cause, but fabricating facts is another story. Trump brings that game to a whole new, scary, level.

Interesting to note that the admission came in a tweet. So that there may be some doubts that he actually did the admission. This may be the beginning of the "intervention" we keep hearing about
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chapel
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"Don't be humble... you're not that great."
mbmbmb
I think his "handlers" changed the password on his Twitter account.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
At last, he actually has said it like it is.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.