Popular Tags: [View All]
Ewan Anderson
United Kingdom
Ipswich
Suffolk
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,
Love this truly superb flying frogs game. I backed this several years ago at the mine cart level (at around 4-500 dollars I can't seem to remember) have only up to this point received the two big core sets. When do all the additional extras get delivered?

Sorry if this has been asked before, but I haven't really received any correspondence regarding the additional models, bits and pieces, like embossed dice etc

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gavin Downing
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
You might want to check that you're receiving updates from Kickstarter, since there have been a few, but at this point, there's a lot of posts to catch up on, so here's the summary:

Because it was taking so long to finish all the other stretch goals and add-ons, they offered a bonus wave of shipping. It was optional; the backer needed to pay for it. You did miss out on that, but their website is allowing people who missed it to still get on it now.

http://flyingfrogproductions.mybigcommerce.com/ks-backer-spe...

If you want to skip that and just wait, they have reported they are on track to complete everything (barring production delays outside their control) Q4 of this year. Shipping will likely take several months, though. The GenCon stuff they're showing off makes Q4 seem extremely reasonable, in my opinion.

I should also note that, even at Mine Cart, they've expanded certain sets, so if you do nothing, you'll get everything you were promised, but you will miss a couple thematic things.

There were a few things available in the pledge manager, such as unreached stretch goals or Otherworld artifact packs, which have become available. I don't know if you got the Trederran Mutants in the PM, but if not, they're part of the deluxe bundle pack of Trederra. (As a Mine Cart backer, you'll get everything except the mutants automatically; I know I added them to my Mine Cart, but you might want to double check if you're not certain.) If you didn't get them, you'll get a chance to pay to get them added in and thus get the whole retail set.

Similarly, the Flesh Stalker monster has expanded to have minions which were not part of the Mine Cart. They're going to have an option to add those minions to your order so you get the full set as it's going to retail. That has not yet come available.

Hope that helps!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lou Michalski
United States
West Homestead
PA
flag msg tools
If you followed updates on the ks, production is set to finish q4 this year with 2nd and final delivery afterwards. They offered a midway shipping if you had to have things that were done sooner.

So that is current shipping. Core was around original delivery date, 1.5 early ship of what was available was earlier this year, wave 2 finalized everything is q4 this year into q1 next year.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ewan Anderson
United Kingdom
Ipswich
Suffolk
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah great, thanks for your speedy responses, so I can expect the extra bits and pieces Q4 2016, to around Q1 2017? That sounds good to me.

I also got the extra hero with my two core sets, the gunslinger I believe.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gavin Downing
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
The Outlaw is the bonus hero. You'll get the miniatures (M & F) for those rules you got with the rest of your stuff.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Spanton
United Kingdom
Luton
Bedfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
gavindowning wrote:

I should also note that, even at Mine Cart, they've expanded certain sets, so if you do nothing, you'll get everything you were promised, but you will miss a couple thematic things.

Gavin, would you be able to give a list of those updates? I'm a mine cart pledge and I don't want to miss anything but I'm not sure what there is as I'm on holiday. Also, are you still able to add these via pledge manager?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Karetas
United States
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
They will need to be added via the Flying Frog store, I believe.

For Minecart, the Minecart to Retail upgrades consist of:
Trederran Mutants(if you did not already add them) for Trederra Deluxe
Flesh Drones for the Flesh Stalker Enemy Pack

In addition Outlaw needs to add:
Colonel Scafford
Trederran Z4 Grenadier
Trederran Marshall
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gavin Downing
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Yeah, the only things you need if you're minecart are the Trederran Mutants (which you may have already snagged in the Pledge Manager), and the Flesh Drones (which will need to be purchased through their webstore, but it's not there yet).

The Outlaw will only need Colonel Scafford to complete a set. The Trederran stuff is only if you got part of the Trederra Otherworld, and need to complete it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Spanton
United Kingdom
Luton
Bedfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Do you mean Trederran Raiders pack? Or is it called Trederran Mutants?

Also the only other two items I need are Colonel Scafford and the Flesh things when they get added is that right? So I don't need the Scafford gang pack?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Karetas
United States
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
LT3Dave wrote:

Also the only other two items I need are Colonel Scafford and the Flesh things when they get added is that right? So I don't need the Scafford gang pack?

Trederran Raiders is separate and included already in Minecart. Trederran Mutants was an optional add-on. You will need to add it, if you did not already.

If you have a Minecart pledge, you should already have Colonel Scafford.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Spanton
United Kingdom
Luton
Bedfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
gryffon wrote:
LT3Dave wrote:

Trederran Raiders is separate and included already in Minecart. Trederran Mutants was an optional add-on. You will need to add it, if you did not already.

So the only two things I need to add would be Trederran Mutants and when it appears the Flesh Stalker Deluxe Pack? Nothing else? No supplements or nonsense?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Karetas
United States
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
LT3Dave wrote:
gryffon wrote:
LT3Dave wrote:

So the only two things I need to add would be Trederran Mutants and when it appears the Flesh Stalker Deluxe Pack? Nothing else? No supplements or nonsense?

That's correct, in order to make sure that you receive the full retail packages.

There have been a few additional items created that were not part of the original Kickstarter however.

I've created a spreadsheet here. It has all the products listed and their pledge level. It also included products added after the Kickstarter.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Spanton
United Kingdom
Luton
Bedfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Ryan you're insane and that spreadsheet is perfect. Thank you so much. It makes tracking everything so much easier!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.