$15.00
$20.00
Marina SC
Canada
Vaughan
flag msg tools
From August 5-7, 2016

Details:
http://www.boardgamebliss.com/blogs/news/summer-clearance-20...

Titles with additional discounts:
http://www.boardgamebliss.com/collections/summer-clearance

Note: pre-orders and hold/merge (for shipped orders) are disabled during the sale.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Royce Calverley
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [BoardGameBliss] Summer Clearance Sale - 5% off orders $100CAD+, additional discounts on selected titles
Got a great deal on some long desired games, thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mister lee
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Re: [BoardGameBliss] Summer Clearance Sale - 5% off orders $100CAD+, additional discounts on selected titles
tellerium wrote:

Which ones?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Royce Calverley
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
504 and Town Center! 504 was always something I wanted but there just always seemed to be a reason not to pull the trigger. Town Center is the only Alban Viard game that I don't have yet. I love his stuff, but I've kept missing that one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ilan Vonderwalde
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tellerium wrote:

Same here.

504 was also one of them for me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K S
United States
Roseville
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tellerium wrote:
504 and Town Center! 504 was always something I wanted but there just always seemed to be a reason not to pull the trigger. Town Center is the only Alban Viard game that I don't have yet. I love his stuff, but I've kept missing that one.

Town Center was my first of his games and easily sees the table most of any game I own shockingly. I own all the expansion boards as well. It is very fun explaining the game, basically the first game is me walking them through the entire first 4-5 rounds and then you see the expansion and adjacency click and their eyes open up and we generally just start over and play a few games in a row. I 1000% recommend Town Center. This wed we may do the trilogy Card City, Town Center and Small City :-D

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack K
United States
Shorewood
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Darn. Missed it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.