Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joe Kirkman
United Kingdom
Norwich
Norfolk
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I picked up my copy from expo, and have managed to get one play so far, which incidentally I really enjoyed (as did those I played with), so today I decided to get I with painting it, soldiers first, only when I organised them neatly (5x4 rows if you were wondering ) I noticed that I have too many shooters (21) and too few biters and runners (18 and 19 respectively). Think I will do a full inventory when I get time later to check it's all there. I realise that this is a common problem with Ames, particularly kickstarters due to their aggressive schedules, but thought it best to let people known so they can check everything is there, And also wondering if anyone else had similar issues, or they were just trying to tell me something!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin Rhoades
United States
Lawton
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
I'd be happy to just get mine at this point.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evangelos Foskolos
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
designer
Keep on Gaming
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry for the inconvinience!
It is defenitely a mistake while assembling the games. Please send us a mail and we will ship to you the missing minis.

Thanks for letting us know
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arran Boardman
United Kingdom
Liverpool
Merseyside
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Evangelos,

Do you have a definitive list as to what we should be getting in each box?

Arran
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Kirkman
United Kingdom
Norwich
Norfolk
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
LieInKing wrote:
Hi Evangelos,

Do you have a definitive list as to what we should be getting in each box?

Arran

I just used the kickstarter rewards picture to check it all, it quite self-explanatory when it's all in front of you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TinyMonster wrote:
I'd be happy to just get mine at this point.
I have had a promo mini for this game (Sandman, from another KS campaign) for months now. So I am missing most of my figures.whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
steven smolders
Belgium
Heist-op-den-Berg
Antwerpen
flag msg tools
Love to play boardgames with my family and spending time toghter
mbmbmbmbmb
i'm getting tired of waiting on my KS copy essen is almost on the doorstep that means we have been waiting for a year again

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Reubzaet
Netherlands
Landgraaf
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
fokos wrote:
Please send us a mail and we will ship to you the missing minis.

I bought a retail version online last weekend, which I received yesterday. Today I found out that I have in fact two minis for the boss Pendra'a'gon yet none for Plague Bringer. This is mildly inconveniencing - until I need both at the same time - and I was wondering whom I should reach out to in order to get this issue resolved, if possible.

(Loving the game, so chances are the need for both distinguishable minis WILL arise due to the frequency of play )

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Russo
Australia
flag msg tools
you got from a retailer already?? And will have to wait another month or more until my KS pledge arrives...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.