Antonia
Germany
Aachen
Nordrhein-Westfalen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi guys,

after two games I am wondering:
Is there any mechanic inside the game that makes a cooperative game (with several human players) more difficult than a solo game?

As far as I understood every human player gets a Player Action which he can then spend to do an action with any player unit. And I did not see a mechanic so far that makes the game harder depending on the Player Actions available? Or am I missing something?

Of course you can just pick a harder level, just wondering.

Cheers
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oda
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
But if it were me, I'd really wanna be, a giant woman.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Muad Dib wrote:
Hi guys,

after two games I am wondering:
Is there any mechanic inside the game that makes a cooperative game (with several human players) more difficult than a solo game?

As far as I understood every human player gets a Player Action which he can then spend to do an action with any player unit. And I did not see a mechanic so far that makes the game harder depending on the Player Actions available? Or am I missing something?

Of course you can just pick a harder level, just wondering.

Cheers

When playing coop, you have to also act on the Zeds Movement Pressure and Zeds Placement Pressure events (p 7-8 of the A to Zeds rulebook.)

ZMP = more Zeds movement scaling with player count
ZPP = more Zeds placement scaling with player count
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antonia
Germany
Aachen
Nordrhein-Westfalen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for clearing that up!

After two solo plays I was kind of confused where the scaling is, but of course I did not read the co-operative rules Lazy me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.