Subject: Light & Shadow - versus Boss Mode ?? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jared Voshall
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Light and Shadow box is intended to work with the EX and Almighty bases, which generally provide a balanced 2v1 or 3v1 experience. Officially, the only Solo/Coop content for BattleCon is the BattleQuest information from Devastation of Indines, which does include some Many VS 1 boss fights (along the lines of the Many V 1 bosses from Devastation). There have been a few AI programs for various characters, which can be combined with the Light and Shadow box (or even the Boss characters from Devastation), but that's really about it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thiago Colas
Brazil
São José do Rio Preto
São Paulo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
gilford wrote:
hi, thanks, but I'm not understand. Sorry, just really new to all this.

I know there's the BattleQuest, basically a few rooms in the manual to play against in-book characters.

I know there's 2 and 3 against 1 rules in Devastation and L&S. But L&S calls it 2 and 3 against Boss (and turn any character into a Boss).

I was wondering if the "Boss" of versus Boss mode in L&S in a set of boss rules, or just another person playing the boss against other people ?

Bosses are the EX and Allmighty versions of the characters, stronger and proper for one versus many fights, but still there are decisions to be made, its not automatic, so not proper for solo games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Penrose
United States
Derby
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The "Boss Mode" In Light & Shadow is another person playing against multiple people:
Multiplayer (2) vs EX Boss
Multiplayer (3) vs Almighty Boss

It is similar to Devastation EX/Almighty fights, but the rules have been modified a bit.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.