Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joshua Grimard
Canada
Telegraph Creek
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Can't seem to find the rule about the limit on occupying positions in the same city. Is it allowed to occupy 2 positions in the same city; for example, having a cube of the same colour on the baron and the countess in Munich.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
steven smolders
Belgium
Heist-op-den-Berg
Antwerpen
flag msg tools
badge
Love to play boardgames with my family and spending time toghter
mbmbmbmbmb
As long as it's an open location with no cube you can play normal cards to occupy the space even if your already on an other location
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Grimard
Canada
Telegraph Creek
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I was wondering about having a cube on both positions in the SAME location? Is that what you mean? Is this specified anywhere in the rulebook?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
steven smolders
Belgium
Heist-op-den-Berg
Antwerpen
flag msg tools
badge
Love to play boardgames with my family and spending time toghter
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes on the same location. No where in the rulebook it say's you can't do that. So you can otherwise there would be a rule for it in the rulebook.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Gullotti
United States
Fort Wayne
IN
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If a city has a noble that has not been influenced, you can influence the noble.

The answer is yes, you can "block off" a city by occupying both of the nobles of said city. It's a good strategy that can be employed to force your opponent(s) to get introgue cards if they want a country bonus.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.