Subject: LEGACY OF GLORY HELP PLEASE!!!! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: rules [+] [View All]
darren rees
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Hi
Can anyone out thier help me out?
I have a copy of LEGACY OF GLORY and i seem to be the only one who has a copy .
I would like to talk to some one who has played them as their are a few things i do not understand
Help ME please
All the best Darren
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Herb Petro
United States
INDIAN TRAIL
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you don't get a response here in the forum, then you might want to message the eight owners on BGG: http://boardgamegeek.com/ownstats.php3?gameid=8794
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Coulthard
United States
Brandon
Verm
flag msg tools
Greetings brave gamer

If you haven't found help yet I could try with my knowledge/experience with first edition. I haven't seen the beta of the 2d edition in a while, nor the changes thereto. Better yet, if I can't help, contact Matt Delemater directly-he's generally very forthcoming with advice-and, above all encourages you to use your own well grounded sense of the period, "gentlemen's agreement", and a generous infusion of IMP (Inherent Military Probability) to guide and adjudicate tabletop puzzles. The overarching concern here is to rob player's of control of their command (!) and hobble rules-lawyers thoroughly. As I say I can try to help with rules questions as they're written and from experience on the table w/the designers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.