Popular Tags: [View All]
Ray
United States
Mansfield
Ohio
flag msg tools
Matthew 10: 29-31
mbmbmbmbmb
While I know there is the inserts for it, I decided to just get a trading card storage "shoe box" and some clear hard plastic card cases in various card counts (mainly the 50 and 60 count ones) and store the game that way. The clear cases let me see what set I'm holding and then I can easily keep track of it.

There are thinner ones too that you can keep promo packs separate if you wish. I just thought that it wasn't only extremely functional, but very thematic as well. I still have the box for the mats, instructions and money...but to me: this game is worth it to have some extra space taken up on the game shelf. And I still haven't played it again real opponents, only solo. I'm dying to play it with real people soon!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allan A.Y.
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
mb
Please let us know which hard cases you are using. Also do you sleeve your cards?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray
United States
Mansfield
Ohio
flag msg tools
Matthew 10: 29-31
mbmbmbmbmb
THis is the kind of case that I have been using. They come in different sizes, but this one is one of the most used (50 to 60 card counts):

https://www.amazon.com/BCW-Piece-Slider-Box-Sportcards/dp/B0...

I don't sleeve them. Primarily because I assembled the store deck per the instruction book's suggestion and I'm going to play that for awhile before changing things out. I have been just taking a stack and doing the "magic shuffle' where i deal them into 8 different piles to prevent the same set being in a row and then repeat them. I then cut the large store deck into about 6 parts and do it again. I've had no problem with variety coming out of the store deck (I've soloed this game about 2 full games)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.