Popular Tags: [View All]
Michal Kazimierczuk
Poland
Sulejówek
mazowieckie
flag msg tools
mb
Hi,

I got into a monastery, then I generated 7 Influence, bought Magic Familiars for 6 Influence, put a White Crystal on them as its text says, and then spent the unit to generate 5 more Influence. Afterwards I bought an Advanced Action from the monastery offer.

Was this legal, I mean, the part with generating more influence during the same interaction after having bought a thing?

Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David desJardins
United States
Burlingame
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dallas Honeycutt
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mb
DaviddesJ wrote:
Yes.

Could he have played the Magic Familiars the round he bought it? My understanding is that the cards do not go straight to your hand when you buy them but rather on your deck to be available for the next draw.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dallas Honeycutt
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mb
Talon378 wrote:
DaviddesJ wrote:
Yes.

Could he have played the Magic Familiars the round he bought it? My understanding is that the cards do not go straight to your hand when you buy them but rather on your deck to be available for the next draw.

Ok, I think I see my error. The Magic familars is a unit and not an action, which would allow for them to be used immediately. Forgot that units become available to be used immediately, while actions are different.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David desJardins
United States
Burlingame
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You can even hire a unit, spend the unit, and then dismiss the unit (replaced with another hired unit), all in the same turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.