Lock 'n Load Tactical: Heroes of Normandy» Forums » General

Subject: Bridge at Chef du Pont 37mm WT rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
James
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there a counter for the German 37mm WT, because I can't find it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vance Strickland
Canada
Nepean
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe that's an error left over from the original release. If I remember correctly you need to use the 50mm WT... think it was 50mm... too many games and too lazy to go check. whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Lewis
United States
Roanoke
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What edition are you using? Heroes of Normandy's "Bridge at Chef du Pont" does not have a 37mm WT in it? Neither does Band of Heroes 2nd Ed.

Nothing about a 50mm WT either, Vance. Perhaps in your own laziness you are thinking of a different scenario and a different error from bygone days.

-Jeff
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vance Strickland
Canada
Nepean
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Fenster400 wrote:
What edition are you using? Heroes of Normandy's "Bridge at Chef du Pont" does not have a 37mm WT in it? Neither does Band of Heroes 2nd Ed.

Nothing about a 50mm WT either, Vance. Perhaps in your own laziness you are thinking of a different scenario and a different error from bygone days.

-Jeff

HA! Jeff that is entirely possible. I'll try to get off my lazy ass and check my old notes tonight.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph Ferrari
United States
PA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This was an error in the first edition of BoH. The 37mm WT should be replaced with the 75mm LelG18 (75mm IG).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Lewis
United States
Roanoke
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kwsrv wrote:
This was an error in the first edition of BoH. The 37mm WT should be replaced with the 75mm LelG18 (75mm IG).

There we go. And so it has been done.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.