$15.00
$20.00
$5.00
Marius Paulikas
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
Hi everyone!

I've created a card game combining elements of the above games along with Cards Against Humanity.

I'm early in the prototype process, but I'd appreciate anyone offering to test the flow and concept of the game. All you will need is a couple of dice and a timer.

Everything else (rules, play cards, sentence sheets) may be printed and cut out at the link below:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BwRljeCDnM71bUhzX19J...

I've also included a Google forms questionnaire, and would love to hear what you think! In case you can't access it in the above link, please try this one:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdc56n5Rc5DvM5Ocgpg...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul DeStefano
United States
Long Island
New York
flag msg tools
designer
It's a Zendrum. www.zendrum.com
mbmbmbmbmb
You might be better off trying some other forums like facebook groups or reddit, as Cards Against Humanity, Balderdash and Apples To Apples are generally frowned upon here and you won't get a fair assessment.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marius Paulikas
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools

Thanks for the response - I'll definitely look into it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sam levee
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmb
If you're lucky and don't run into the rush of @$$hole kids, you can probably get some good feedback from pretendyourexyzzy. Look it up, it is a CAH online clone.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicolette Tanksley
United States
Jackson
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd actually like to try it...I don't hate Cards Against Humanity like lots of people on BGG do. I could use to try a few more party style games and I have a group that only plays those kinds of games. I did try to download the cards and it loaded only one page and said it couldn't load the rest.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marius Paulikas
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
Hi Nicolette!

This can turn into a 'Cards Against Humanity' game but can also be family-friendly, lol.

When you went to the cards link, I'm guessing when you first clicked on the file you may have only received the preview screen? (I also only saw the first page). I think once you're in the preview screen, you should then find a download command and everything should come up.

Please let me know if you still have issues.

Thanks!
Marius

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicolette Tanksley
United States
Jackson
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think it all showed up once I downloaded it but wouldn't show in the preview. It might be a week or two, but I'll give it a whirl with my friends that like party-style games. I'm happy that it can also be family-friendly btw.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Geruntho
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like an interesting word game. I'll print it out and give it a good run through this weekend.

What is the ideal player count that you are looking for? (I didn't see it when I skimmed through the rules.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marius Paulikas
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
Hi Jon,

Ideal player count should be 4-6 people. Sorry about that.

Best,
Marius

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.