Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
m stephens
Wales
carmarthen
carmarthenshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm only starting this thread because I'm damned if I can get any information from Morning Players/Ideaspatcher about my replacement game. They were very prompt about collecting the damaged one, but after one email response over a week ago (that had to be prompted by Jamey), I've still not heard anything back! Has anybody else experienced a similar situation and had better luck than me?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thaddeus MacTaggart
Netherlands
Almere Buiten
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mikemafia wrote:
I'm only starting this thread because I'm damned if I can get any information from Morning Players/Ideaspatcher about my replacement game. They were very prompt about collecting the damaged one, but after one email response over a week ago (that had to be prompted by Jamey), I've still not heard anything back! Has anybody else experienced a similar situation and had better luck than me?

Not me. My box arrived in one piece.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Miller
United Kingdom
Newport
Gwent
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Teowulff wrote:
mikemafia wrote:

Not me. My box arrived in one piece.

As did mine. Somehow.

The cardboard was wafer thin, the packaging inadequate (It's weird, Ideaspatcher has always been decent at packing their games prior to this in my experience of them), there were two fucking holes in the lid of the box by the time it got to me, and Fed Ex seemingly left it in a van overnight if the tracking data is to be believed (That or they just didn't bother scanning it back in when it was returned to the depot on the [second] day it was meant to get to me according to the tracking data)

...And despite all that the box has a couple of minor scuffs on it that could easily have occurred when buying from my FLGS in Cardiff and bringing it back on the bus...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tor Iver Wilhelmsen
Norway
Oslo
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The packing material in mine was deflated (thus useless) so the game box had been bumping around, but the only thing that had come loose inside was those plastic "cups" for the resources; no damages as such.

Also, they had asked me to provide and address where I would be during work hours, but they just left it at the post office so I had to pick it up there... strange.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.