Hide
4 Posts

Glorantha: The Gods War» Forums » Rules

Subject: Shanasse and arrogance rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
quinn hunsaker
msg tools
If you have an emperor alone in a battle with your archers in adjacent areas can your emperor exempt himself from the battle and have your archers fight with out a chance that your units would be routed or killed

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pierre Lanrezac
France
Chatou
Yvelines
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
QuinnH wrote:
If you have an emperor alone in a battle with your archers in adjacent areas can your emperor exempt himself from the battle and have your archers fight with out a chance that your units would be routed or killed

For me the answer is yes I'll check with Sandy

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lincoln Petersen
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, but your building can still be taken if the enemy survives because you become "humble" so to speak after capturing of buildings happens.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sandy Petersen
United States
Rockwall
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
I wrote the first-ever Lovecraft game.
mbmbmbmbmb
You are correct that the Emperor can take himself out of the fight and still use Shanasse, and then all his units are safe.

However it is also true that if any enemy units survive the fight, the building will get conquered or destroyed. The emperor's arrogance won't stop that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.