Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
10 Posts

T.I.M.E Stories» Forums » General

Subject: Love this game, are there any other good story narrative board games? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Wolf Dude
msg tools
I own this with all expansions and Sherlock Holmes. I'm interested in other board games which tell stories as you play, a group or solo experience. I do t mind the genre, but RPG, horror, mystery are usually my favorites.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Fisher
United States
Downingtown
PA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wolf_Dude80 wrote:
I own this with all expansions and Sherlock Holmes. I'm interested in other board games which tell stories as you play, a group or solo experience. I do t mind the genre, but RPG, horror, mystery are usually my favorites.

Mansions of Madness: Second Edition?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dr. Saari
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The person who created Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective did a similar game (out of print) called Gumshoe that you can probably find on eBay.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin Crenshaw
United States
Shepherdsville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Agents of SMERSH is one of my favorites.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christina Crouch
United Kingdom
Tadley
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Watson and Holmes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Stables
Australia
Lawson
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Mythos Tales recently kickstarted, same format as Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective with Cthulhu theme.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Cook
United States
Denton
Texas
flag msg tools
*beep*
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You can keep an eye out for the Arkham Horror: The Card Game coming out soon. The preview video of it reminded me a lot of TIME Stories

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Quang Tran
msg tools
Legend of Andor, Mansion of Madness 2, Tales of Arabian Nights... absolutely fantastic

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank The Tank
United States
Twin Cities
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
pusboyau wrote:

Mythos Tales recently kickstarted, same format as Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective with Cthulhu theme.

I kickstarted this without having played the Sherlock games but it sounded like a fun experience(without the issues apparently Sherlock game has with translation issues or whatever)

I have only played the first quest or whatever so far but it is REALLY fun and my GF (a non gamer) likes it as well.

I am posting here to say that it was a kickstarter game, but you can now find the retail version on online retailers like CSI.

http://www.coolstuffinc.com/p/230200
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonas Kissling
Switzerland
Olten
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Mice and Mystics

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.