$35.00
Sexy Mike Lawson
United States
Middleton
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
Hey,any run into this death loop?
Special turn rule for the dark priest says "every time a hero suffers fatigue from dark prayer they keep Going until they pass"?
We read this as if u fail the willpower check and suffer fatigue you keep taking willpower checks until you pass one and thus suffer fatigue each time you fail.
Now if your hero has a 1 or 2 willpower you can easily go from full fatigue and health to dead.
Which is what happened to my girlfriend. And she looks over at me and says "this isn't fun at all "

I have to agree rolling until you pass or die isn't really fun and does not really match anything else in the game imo.
We ruled you stopped when you ran out of fatigue just to keep playing.
Any thoughts?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Campo
United Kingdom
Manchester
lancashire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I a go with out of fatigue and stop side of thinking but awaiting possible FAQ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fox Reinard
msg tools
It's a matter of difficulty decisions. If you want to stop at 0 Fatigue, then stop there. Whatever makes the game more enjoyable for you, do that. FFG designed RtL so that it has a very permissive game environment.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sexy Mike Lawson
United States
Middleton
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
Well I was thinking. ....the RTL effect says "whenever a hero suffers 1 fatigue from dark prayer ". .....so if you are out of stamina and suffer health you then didn't technically suffer fatigue so the loop would stop.....But this a matter of interpretation tbh.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.