Joel Toppen
United States
Gallup
New Mexico
flag msg tools
designer
Preorder Navajo Wars by GMT Games
mbmbmbmbmb
Babylon and Greek units are in the same space and are at War. Egyptians then move into that space. How does this work? Can Egyptians only battle against one of the other two players?

-Joel

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Qunell
United States
Puyallup
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, the attacker chooses who to battle. I believe that is mentioned in the rules somewhere.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Guttag
United States
West Chester
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Joel,

What Mike says is correct: you pick one of the other opponents to Battle. See 9.Q&As for Move and Battle:

Q: I move into a Province ‘At War’ occupied by Legions from several opposing players. Whom do I battle?
A: Choose one opponent and battle. There can be only one
Battle per Province (or Sea) per turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel U. Thibault
Canada
Québec
Québec
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Eric G wrote:
A: Choose one opponent and battle. There can be only one Battle per Province (or Sea) per turn.

Make that "per player turn".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bobby Sanmiguel
United States
Brookhaven
Georgia
flag msg tools
Urhixidur wrote:
Eric G wrote:
A: Choose one opponent and battle. There can be only one Battle per Province (or Sea) per turn.

Make that "per player turn".

Thanks for clarifying, At first thought it was once per round but then realized why would there be rules about entering into a province at war to battle if you could only have one per turn. Player turn makes way more sense.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.